Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring and warmer days


With Easter just a few days away and the weather getting warmer more people are cleaning out their closets and getting ready for the summer. I have had a lot of customers bringing in their clothes for alterations and young girls are looking forward to going to prom.
Last year I was working over time with hemming and altering dresses for the proms and also weddings. I am looking forward to it again this year because we are doing something new. I decided due to the economy and people pinching pennies to do a prom dress sale or trade. This is where the customers can bring their used dresses in and either sell or trade them for a different dress. I know some towns do a prom dress sale at their high school and that has gone over well too.
Right now I have been working on making mother and daughter purses for Easter and cloth purses for any occasion I have tie dye purses for teens and even some for the working mom that is looking for a nice bag to carry.
I have a lot of different material that my customers can choose from and they can also buy what I have in stock.
I also make custom bags for the bride to be for her wedding day to carry her belongings in or a small clutch bag for her wedding and he brides maids

No comments:

Post a Comment