Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Best Friends


Some people think they can only have one friend. over the years I have found several really great friends they are the ones that sit and listen and let you cry on their shoulders as they cry on yours. some of them might not even have all the same interests as you do, but that does not seem to matter once you start talking about your day or even your family because you always have that same bond that has formed over the years.
You might find a good friend that has a lot of the same interests and love the same things you do and can understand why you do the things you do. I have one friend that I met by chance and we were drawn together by the same things that happened in our lives.
We met by chance and became best friends. Her name is Linda and she also sews and loves to garden too. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could see more of each other. She lives in the country and has a really nice farm . She is my silent business partner and my life saver when I need advice on sewing she has most of the answers. Linda is always there when I have a question about sewing and helps me through it.
Her garden is beautiful she has so many different flowers in it and roses that are so pretty. there are a lot of different varieties of flowers that she has planted in her garden. I hope to go to her house again real soon and spend some time with her.
My other best friend Joanne and I have known each other for 35 years our kids have grown up with each other and have remained friends. Joanne also has a love for planting flowers outside and loves roses. there have been times when she has had so many flowers and plants in her yard that people drive by her house to look at her yard. lately Joanne has had health problems and is not able to plant everything she wants to. I hope she gets better and pray that she can get everything done she needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment